Tengah in a nutshell,
- Tengah will feature a car-free town centre. Roads and vehicles will run beneath the town centre.
- Sprawling over 700ha, the new Tengah estate — which is about the size of Bishan, could comprise up to 42,000 new homes.
- Tengah will be composed of five housing districts: Plantation, Park, Garden, Brickland and Forest Hill, each with its own unique identity.
- Tengah residents will be able to get close to nature. Tengah will become a “forest town” filled with greenery.
- The first batch of HDB flats is expected to be launched from 2018.
Details in Today